Tuesday, May 18, 2010

On the lighter side: A Short Joke :)

Considering my last blog related to my uneasy feelings around the use of technology within this project (Saving King County 4-H) and in general CD work, I felt the email I received from a former colleague at the Northwest Lions Foundation was quite appropriate.  In particular, since my dual posting of my previous blog was done on a discussion board where some of my feedback was also regarding how suffocating, if you will, being "connected" through various online forums and media can seem.  With this said, Enjoy!

MY LIVING WILL  



Last night my sister and I were sitting in the den and I said to her, 'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle to keep me alive.  That would be no quality of life at all,  If that ever happens, just pull the plug.  So she got up, unplugged the computer, and threw out my wine.   She's such a *!~#$!

Courtesy of M. Rastatter, via email correspondence received May 19, 2010. 

No comments:

Post a Comment